CSC MahaOnline Login & Registration 2022: CSC or Common Service Center is known to all across the country. CSC was started to provide all government, private and citizen centric services instantly. State and region wise CSC centers are known by different names across the country. Common Service Scheme is known as E Maha Seva Kendra in Maharashtra. Citizens can also access these services online through the CSC Mahaonline, the online service portal of the Government of Maharashtra.
The government has launched several e-Seva Kendras or Digital Seva Kendras in various state districts to provide several government-to-citizen services such as pension schemes, land records, ration cards and many more. Moreover, citizens can now avail all government services through its online service portal. In this article, we will know how to register on csc maha online portal, how to login, documents, status checking etc.
CSC Mahaonline portal: Services offered online on the CSC maha online portal.
- Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Ration Card
- Issuance of license
- 7/12 transcript
- Recording and Maintenance of Land Records
- Pension schemes and disbursement of the same
- Banking services
- Agricultural services
- Railway ticketing
Read also: e Shram Card Online Apply – @eshram.gov.in
CSC Mahaonline Registration 2022: Register and create online account
Step 1: Visit the portal aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/.
Step 2: “New User? Register here…” Click on this link
Step 3: Select any one mode from the given options to generate username and password i.e. verify UID and create your own user profile using user ID and password or OTP verification on your mobile
Step 4: Please fill in the information to generate username and password through detailed profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
CSC MahaOnline Login: Access CSC MahaOnline portal services
- Step 1: First of all go to CSC Mahaonline portal.
- Step 2: At the top of the page, click on “Citizen Login”.
- Step 3: A new window will open. Here you can see all the services and details on the left side. On the right side you will see the Aaple Sarkari CSC Login tab.
- Step 4: If you are already registered, please provide your email, password.
- Step 5: Enter the captcha and select your district. Then, click on the “Login” button.
- Step 6: You are now logged in to CSC MahaOnline. Select the service you want and proceed as described.
- How to update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card – online/offline
- How to activate PhonePe UPI using Aadhar card OTP
For queries regarding Maha online services, please call toll-free number 1800 120 8040 or visit the official website.
There are CSCs or Maha E Seva Kendras in all the districts of Maharashtra. You can find nearest Maha e Seva Kendra with the help of csc mahaonline portal or by searching google map. This vast network of CSCs makes it easier to deliver business-to-customer services faster and more efficiently.
CSC Mahaonline is a government service portal developed by the Government of Maharashtra to make government services easily accessible to citizens. You can register online through CSC Aaple Sarkar Seva portal and access various services.